2021 Toyota Corolla Reviews
There’s no doubt that the 2021 Toyota Corolla has enjoyed an extensive history of innovation and design, and the latest generation lives up to its reputation with an enhanced redesign, features, and performance. For 2021, you’ll find an enhanced suite of comfort, convenience, and technology features to make those long drives around Edmond and Shawnee more connected, pleasant, and convenient! Check out the 2021 Toyota Corolla reviews below, then contact us for more information and arrange your test drive!
2021 Toyota Corolla Interior
Industry experts boast about the innovation, fuel economy, and comfort features within the 2021 Toyota Corolla:
- Car and Driver: “Every model has passive entry and push-button start, but certain Corollas can be upgraded with ambient interior lighting, dual-zone climate control, and heated front seats.”
- U.S. News: “For the 2021 model year, Toyota added Android Auto and a fuel-saving engine stop-start feature (that you can turn off) to the Corolla’s standard features list.”
- KBB: “The layout is clean and horizontal with few lines, and the dash dominated by an infotainment touch screen (7-inch diagonal on the L trim, 8-inch on all other models) that sprouts from the center of the dash.”
2021 Toyota Corolla Reliability:
Searching for a dependable sedan? Critics laud the 2021 Toyota Corolla reliability and speed:
- U.S. News: “The 2021 Corolla has a predicted reliability score of 80 out of 100. A J.D. Power predicted reliability score of 91-100 is considered the Best, 81-90 is Great, 70-80 is Average, and 0-69 is Fair and considered below average.”
- Car and Driver: “While neither Corolla body style had impressive results in our 70-mph-to-zero braking test—requiring between 174 and 183 feet—their brake pedals were dependable and easy to operate.”
- KBB: “Throw in Toyota’s legendary reliability, great resale value, and two years of complimentary maintenance, and it’s easy to see why the Corolla is among the most recommendable cars in its class.”
2021 Toyota Camry Performance:
Industry experts celebrate the 2021 Corolla model’s pleasant feel and smooth operation:
- Car and Driver: “Both the Corolla sedan and the hatchback have a pleasant ride quality that adequately isolates all but the worst bumps.”
- U.S. News: “Unlike many CVTs, the Corolla’s operates smoothly and quietly.”
- KBB: “This compact car is solid, quiet, and offers a comfortable ride without backing down when pushed. The steering is crisp yet tends a touch toward the light side, making it easy to wheel about.”
Conduct Your 2021 Toyota Corolla Reviews!
Now that you’ve had a look at the top 2021 Toyota Corolla reliability reviews, as well as the interior and performance highlights, it’s time to conduct your own 2021 Toyota Corolla reviews! Already committed to the 2021 Toyota Corolla? Our team is here to help you with the convenience of online financing and new vehicle specials. Visit us today to learn more!
More from Post Oak Toyota
The 2021 Toyota Highlander is a fantastic family vehicle. It provides plenty of room inside the cabin to allow everyone to get comfortable on Edmond adventures. Meanwhile, it provides high-level technology and amenities to ensure that you and your passengers are connected wherever you go. But, the new Toyota Highlander isn’t strictly a people…
Take a look around Edmond and it’s likely you’ll notice a Toyota Corolla on almost every corner. It’s a versatile vehicle that’s ready for every adventure. The new Toyota Corolla is no different and provides multiple different trim levels for you to choose with. Each of the 2022 Toyota Corolla configurations are ideal for…
You can customize your compact SUV to your liking with the 2021 Toyota RAV4 color options. Browse your choices across the different RAV4 trim-levels below, and see which style you’ll have on Edmond roads. Toyota RAV4 InventoryContact Us Toyota RAV4 Colors: LE With the base trim-level of the RAV4, you get six choices for…