2020 Toyota Corolla Fuel Efficiency Ratings
The Toyota Corolla is well-known in Midwest City for being a reliable compact sedan that can easily navigate Edmond roads and provide you with a comfortable ride to and from work. In addition to these features, however, the Toyota Corolla also has an impressive fuel efficiency rating which makes it a perfect vehicle for drivers that are looking to save on gas. Learn more about the Toyota Corolla MPG ratings with Post Oak Toyota, then explore the Toyota Corolla color options so you stand out on Shawnee roads.
Toyota Corolla MPG by Trim Level
So, what is the MPG of a Toyota Corolla? The Toyota Corolla MPG will vary depending on which trim level you choose, with some trim levels coming with a performance-focused engine and others coming with a fuel-economy-focused engine. There is also a Toyota Corolla Hybrid trim level available for the first time in 2020. Explore the Corolla MPG below:
- 2020 Toyota Corolla L: 30 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 33 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla LE: 30 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 33 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla Hybrid LE: 53 mpg city / 52 mpg highway / 52 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla XLE: 29 mpg city / 37 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla SE (CVT): 31 mpg city / 40 mpg highway / 34 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla SE (6MT): 29 mpg city / 36 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla XSE: 31 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 34 mpg combined*
Toyota Corolla Hybrid MPG
If you’re asking what the MPG of a Toyota Corolla is, chances are you’re looking for a fuel-efficient sedan for your Norman commutes. We recommend the Toyota Corolla Hybrid LE trim level for superior fuel economy. This Hybrid Corolla trim uses a 1.8L four-cylinder engine with Valvematic technology that produces 121 hp and 105 lb-ft of torque. It also offers EV/ECO/Power driving modes for even better fuel efficiency. You can also browse our Toyota Corolla Hybrid inventory for more Hybrid options.
Corolla Fuel Efficiency Features
The engine isn’t the only thing that gives the Toyota Corolla MPG superior fuel efficiency ratings, it also has a number of high tech systems that allow Mid-West City drivers to save more at the gas pump:
- Variable Valve Timing: This system adjusts the timing of the engine valves to ensure balanced power and fuel economy.
- Design: The sleek design of the Corolla improve it’s drag-coefficient, meaning it’s easier to maneuver and gets better fuel economy.
- Transmission: The Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) comes standard in the Corolla and offers a wider range of gear ratios than a conventional automatic transmission.
- Dynamic Radar Cruise Control: This system is part of the Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P) system and works by matching your speed evenly with the car ahead of you and therefore improving your fuel efficiency rating.
Test Drive The Toyota Corolla With Post Oak Toyota!
Now that you know what the MPG of a Toyota Corolla is, learn more about the Toyota Corolla trim levels and interior features in our online model showroom. And be sure to keep up with routine maintenance to keep getting the best MPG from your vehicle! Whether you need a simple oil change or a new alternator, our service technicians have you covered. When you’re ready to buy, contact our finance team and they’ll help you apply for financing. We look forward to hearing from you!
*2020 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.