2020 Toyota Camry Configurations
With seven 2020 Toyota Camry configurations, including the 2020 Toyota Camry SE, the Toyota Camry can take your Edmond commute to the next level. Finding a 2020 Toyota Camry configuration that suits your needs should be easy thanks to affordable pricing options from the base trim level to the high performing 2020 Camry XSE. For Shawnee drivers searching for their perfect car, the 2020 Toyota Camry configurations offer something for everyone. Read our blog to learn more about the 2020 Toyota Camry configurations so you can decide on the model that best fits your lifestyle and budget.
2020 Toyota Camry Configurations: Prices
The Toyota Camry price will vary depending on which configuration you choose. Luckily for Midwest City drivers though, even the most expensive Camry trim has driver-friendly pricing:
- L: Starting at $24,295 MSRP*
- LE: Starting at $24,840 MSRP*
- SE: Starting at $26,040 MSRP*
- SE Nightshade Edition: Starting at $26,740 MSRP*
- XLE: Starting at $29,325 MSRP*
- XSE: Starting at $29,875 MSRP*
- XLE V6: Starting at $34,450 MSRP*
- XSE V6: Starting at $35,000 MSRP*
- TRD: Starting at $31,040 MSRP*
Toyota has a reputation for reducing environmental impact, and to promote their commitment to the environment the 2020 Toyota Camry features three hybrid models:
- Hybrid LE: Starting at $28,250 MSRP*
- Hybrid SE: Starting at $29,950 MSRP*
- Hybrid XLE: Starting at $32,550 MSRP*
2020 Toyota Camry Configurations: Features
With a commitment to safety, the Toyota Safety Sense™ P(TSS-P) system is included with all of the Camry trim levels. This innovative safety system includes:
- Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist
- Automatic High Beams
- Dynamic Radar Adaptive Cruise Control
- Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic
- Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection
Norman drivers can also expect the Entune 3.0 system with Apple CarPlay, enhancing connectivity during weekend getaways or daily commutes. Read on to learn more about the safety features included with each configuration:
- 2020 Toyota Camry L: With the base trim of the Camry you’ll receive a rearview camera, automatic LED headlights, keyless entry, 7-inch touchscreen, Wi-Fi hotspot, and GPS Scout Link navigation system.
- 2020 Toyota Camry LE: With the LE you’ll experience luxury comfort with a power-adjustable driver’s seat and you’ll turn heads with the 17-inch alloy wheels. You can also take advantage of an integrated car alarm and a 60/40-split folding back seat.
- 2020 Toyota Camry SE: The Sport Edition (SE) trim features sport-tuned suspension and a revised steering calibration. You can also expect SofTex seating, paddle shifters for manual gear shifting, and 18-inch wheels.
- 2020 Toyota Camry XLE: The XLE has premium features, including wireless smartphone charging, dual-zone automatic climate control, an 8-inch touchscreen, leather seating, head-up display, and keyless ignition.
- 2020 Toyota Camry XSE: The 2020 XSE combines the luxury features of the XLE with the sporty performance of the SE in a head-turning package.
- 2020 Toyota Camry XLE V6: Drivers will get stronger performance in the XLE V6 thanks to the 3.5-liter V6 engine that produces 301 hp and 267 lb-ft of torque. This Camry trim level features chrome accents, heated front seats, and leather-trimmed seating throughout the interior.
- 2020 Toyota Camry XSE V6: The XSE V6 will give drivers the same engine and performance as the XLE V6 configuration. The XSE V6 also offers driver and passenger heated cushions and seat backs, speed-sensitive volume, height-adjustable front seats, and 9 premium speakers as part of the JBL audio system.
Explore the 2020 Toyota Camry Configurations with Post Oak Toyota
Have questions about the Toyota Camry configurations? Contact us at Post Oak Toyota in Midwest City! You can also browse our new vehicle specials and value your trade-in to see how much you can save on your new Camry purchase.