What is the MPG of a 2022 Toyota Corolla?
Toyota Corolla MPG has always been seriously impressive, and that is just as true now as ever. The 2022 Corolla gets up to 53 MPG city and 52 MPG highway* on the Hybrid LE trim. If you’re wondering what the MPG of a non-hybrid Toyota Corolla is, Corolla MPG is at or above 30 MPG even in the city, on all models. MPG ratings in the high 30s come easily to the Corolla on the highway. All this means the Corolla is the perfect vehicle for extremely low-cost driving between Oklahoma City and Edmond, even if you’re in traffic. To learn more, continue reading, or contact us here at Post Oak Toyota.
New Corolla Fuel Economy
Corolla MPG does vary by trim, but all of them are amazing:
- 2022 Toyota Corolla L: 30 MPG city / 38 MPG highway*
- 2022 Toyota Corolla LE: 30 MPG city / 38 MPG highway*
- 2022 Toyota Corolla Hybrid LE: 53 MPG city / 52 MPG highway*
- 2022 Toyota Corolla XLE: 29 MPG city / 37 MPG highway*
- 2022 Toyota Corolla SE: 31 MPG city / 40 MPG highway*
- 2022 Toyota Corolla SE Nightshade Edition: 31 MPG city / 38 MPG highway*
- 2022 Toyota Corolla SE Apex Edition: 31 MPG city / 38 MPG highway*
- 2022 Toyota Corolla XSE: 31 MPG city / 38 MPG highway*
- 2022 Toyota XSE Apex Edition: 31 MPG city / 38 MPG highway*
Toyota Corolla Efficiency Features
Here are some of the reasons the Corolla sips fuel like few other vehicles can even dream of:
- Transmission: The standard continuously variable transmission (CVT) offers a nearly infinite range of gear ratios, so the engine can be better put to use than with a conventional automatic transmission.
- Design: Wind-tunnel testing means Corolla slices through the air.
- Variable Valve Timing: Optimizing valve opening and closing is done via computer control, making extreme MPG possible.
Test Drive the New Toyota Corolla at Post Oak Toyota
While Toyota engineering means the Corolla is both easy to drive and easy on the wallet around Shawnee, we here at Post Oak Toyota are the ones who make it easy to buy a Corolla, via our online financing application and car buying tips. Stop in today to test drive the model of your choice!
*2022 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
More from Post Oak Toyota
Discover the 2023 Toyota Camry Interior
The 2023 Toyota Camry 2023 interior provides plenty of features and a comfortable cabin for your Midwest City drives. If you’re curious about the new Camry interior, you’re in luck! Here we at Post Oak Toyota explain what to expect in the 2023 Toyota Camry interior. Then, we invite you to head into our dealership to explore…
2022 Toyota RAV4 Cost
The 2022 Toyota RAV4 is one of the most popular SUVs to hit our Midwest City dealership, and for good reason. With this vehicle, you get that classic Toyota efficiency, packaged in a stylish and modern SUV that can handle most terrains you drive it through. Even the Toyota RAV4 price is a major selling point…
2022 Toyota Tundra Towing Capacity
If you’re looking for a powerful new pickup truck to handle everything from your daily Oklahoma City commute to off-road adventures, look no further than the Toyota Tundra! This crowd-favorite pickup is back for 2022, with a robust design and powerhouse performance specs thanks to two turbocharged engine choices. One of the highlights of the…
0 comment(s) so far on What is the MPG of a 2022 Toyota Corolla?